Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Weekend - Part Two

There was an encounter this weekend that made me realize how amazingly lucky I am to have such a kind, loving, and devoted Master.

As I mentioned in my last post, Master has a friend who lives the Gorean lifestyle. He first made note of our relationship while I was standing quietly by as the pair talked, as Master held onto my leash.

"Okay, I have to ask since she's being so quiet. Is this a Gor thing?"
Master smirked "Not quite, but close. Angel, say hello before you make the poor man nervous"

Apparently, Master's friend, who is a rather large man, with a strong job, and a collection of guns, is a Gorean submissive. And unwilling one at that. His dislike for his mistress is almost unsettling, as is her apparent dislike for him. His mistress tricked him into serving her. When they go to meet with others, she makes him carry her on his shoulder. When he broke his leash, she replaced it with a tow-cable.

Hearing this made me realize exactly how lucky I am, and made me love my master all the more.

Master's friend also said that Master was lucky to have me, because I am so well-behaved.

I do try my best to make Master proud.

~Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment