Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Weekend - Part One

This past weekend, my Master and I went with a few friends to an event out of state. It was our first real chance in a long while to be ourselves. And I wouldn't have traded it for the world. I was picked up from my apartment mid-week, and we picked up our friends, before stopping at Master's house for the night. The first stop for myself and my master, was the bed. As I've stated before, you can't keep us apart for too long. It is amazing how easily Master and I flow from pretending to be 'normal' into our true selves. The rest of the night, Master and the rest of the group played video games, and I knelt quietly by my Master's side.

The next morning was indeed a great wakeup. Sharing a bed with my Master is one of the greatest things in the world to me. I tried to make it worth his while too. The day consisted of a rather long car trip, filled with music varying from showtunes to techno. A very fun time indeed. I ended up driving a bit to let Master sleep for a while, as I had apparently tired him out a bit. It is nice indeed to see him so serene.

Once we hit our destination, it was hecitc indeed. Running around, finding friends, looking for where we were supposed to be. Unfortunately, to be professional, Master and I had to back away from eachother a bit. I didn't mind though.

A memory that does stand out was during one of those times in which Master and I were allowed to show our true affection. We were standing outside, Master was talking to a friend of his, who happens to live the Gorean lifestyle, and I was sitting on the curb, my arm wrapped around Master's leg, as he held my leish. Another person who knows my Master came up and was talking to the pair, and, as he left, he wished Master, Master's friend well, and said "I hope your girlfriend has a good weekend as well."
To that, Master and his friend smirked, as Master replied "She's not my girlfriend."
The kid blinked "Wife?"
Again with the smirk "Nope."
The kid looked confused "... Fiancee?"
Master reached down and patted my head "She's got a fiancee."
And with that, the kid looked confused again, and walked off, to a bit of laughter from Master and his friend. I couldn't help but smile.


~Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment