Friday, April 9, 2010

The First Night

The night things became 'official' I suppose you could say, was an interesting one. Both my Master and I were aware of each others personalities, having had been friends for so long, and we had just started seeing each other on a more personal level. I do think, however, this was not too long after that first time. It was a Saturday, one of the nights of the weekly reality escape, only this one was on a much larger scale, bringing people from across the United States. After wards, a group of us went out to eat, just talking, laughing, and joking together, a really fun time.
One of our number decided that we should go hang out with another group, and that led us to a hotel room in an upscale part of downtown, where a submissive was being re-introduced to her Dom. Cat and mouse. This was my first REAL introduction to the lifestyle. Even when Cat was using a riding crop to discipline mouse, he still took great care of her, asking if she was okay when she faltered, and cradling her afterwards. It was then I realized I was sitting next to my master. He smirked at me, that smile that I can't resist, and told me to sit in the tower position. (or Seiza, as I had known it due to my previous history with the Japanese culture) That night was a crash-course for me. Some things I was able to pick up on easily, others, I had to be taught. The night ended after mouse and myself were both tied to a railing, and were in turn disciplined with riding crops and floggers.
Needless to say, when I went to work the day after, people were questioning where the bruises came from. I just smiled, and let that answer their question.

No comments:

Post a Comment